ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Portable Extension Warlock

<< < (7/13) > >>

shnk:
Feature Request:

Open with dialog should only appear when I hover the file for more than two second, otherwise it should open by default application.

I hope it will help everyone.

Thanks

hamradio:
Feature Request:

Open with dialog should only appear when I hover the file for more than two second, otherwise it should open by default application.

Thanks
-shnk (April 19, 2014, 02:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think that would be not possible to do, since it does not run in the background monitoring everything launched if you are sending it directly to the main launcher.

However if you are using the drop zone for it (which basically just redirects the dropped filename to the main launcher at this time)...I might be able to do something to make it launch the first program that it finds from the list you added of programs that can handle the extension.

shnk:
Feature Request:

Thanks
--- End quote ---

I think that would be not possible to do, since it does not run in the background monitoring everything launched if you are sending it directly to the main launcher.

However if you are using the drop zone for it (which basically just redirects the dropped filename to the main launcher at this time)...I might be able to do something to make it launch the first program that it finds from the list you added of programs that can handle the extension.
-hamradio (April 19, 2014, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly, sorry for the ambiguity. Actually asked for:

trigger                                                                     Action
----------                                                                  ----------
dropping a file without any time delay                        open it with first program suitable for dropped files extension
hovering a file over drop zone, and then dropping it    show open with dialog of pew

I hope it clears the doubt.

hamradio:
Feature Request:

Thanks
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

trigger                                                                     Action
----------                                                                  ----------
dropping a file without any time delay                        open it with first program suitable for dropped files extension
hovering a file over drop zone, and then dropping it    show open with dialog of pew

-shnk (April 20, 2014, 12:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Will take a look at it.

Backup your pew files, then goto... http://carrolld.dcmembers.com/pew/ and download the one with beta in the filename and try it.

Right click the pew dropzone and choose "Delayed Open With".

Please report back on any bugs or if it is doing okay in your testing.  It is a beta version and might be a little buggy atm.

shnk:
Feature Request:

Thanks
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

trigger                                                                     Action
----------                                                                  ----------
dropping a file without any time delay                        open it with first program suitable for dropped files extension
hovering a file over drop zone, and then dropping it    show open with dialog of pew

-shnk (April 20, 2014, 12:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Will take a look at it.

Backup your pew files, then goto... http://carrolld.dcmembers.com/pew/ and download the one with beta in the filename and try it.

Right click the pew dropzone and choose "Delayed Open With".

Please report back on any bugs or if it is doing okay in your testing.  It is a beta version and might be a little buggy atm.
-hamradio (April 20, 2014, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:It is working perfect my friend, regarding this I have another suggestion that is; its colour(or any other indicator) should change as the behaviour of drop zone is changed. This  might help us know exactly when to stop hovering file over the pew drop zone.
thanks my friend. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version