ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Portable Extension Warlock

<< < (2/13) > >>

capitalH:
Cannot get DropZone to work.

PortableExtensionWarlock.exe works fine - added Notepad++
Launched DropZone - created the icon on my desktop
dragged a txt file on it - got the error message that "Could not be found" - does not say what could not be found

Windows XP SP3 , .Net4

hamradio:
Cannot get DropZone to work.

PortableExtensionWarlock.exe works fine - added Notepad++
Launched DropZone - created the icon on my desktop
dragged a txt file on it - got the error message that "Could not be found" - does not say what could not be found

Windows XP SP3 , .Net4
-capitalH (September 08, 2011, 01:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like it is having trouble finding the application at the path you entered that will handle the txt file.  You can download it again the version hasn't changed but I uploaded one that changed the area I think it is to tell you what couldn't be found.  So you might try that and report back.

jgpaiva:
Not sure if you are aware, but xyplorer has something similar to this: portable file associations.
It has a ton of features which may serve as inspirations for the future development of PEW ;)

kyrathaba:
Great program, hamradio!!

thomasp67:
I'm Having the same issue as capitalH, its not an issue with finding the application as the correct icon is displayed for that application. It seems to me like PEW_DropZone.exe is not finding PEW_Launch.exe. When I drag a file onto PEW_Launch.exe it works perfectly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version