ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

New Color Picker / Color Selector application released

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
just saw the older screenshot at zaine's site and realized i should have tried the program before posting.  new version looks even better.

what caught my eye is that the history idea you implemented is exactly what i was hoping for and what is missing from the color tool i currently use (colorcop).  the quick copy-to-clipboard link is also a nice timesaver.
great work, i'm switching to pixeur!

one request:
make the history automatically save and reload (or at least an option for it to do so), so that it is preserved across runs.

Veign:
Interesting idea with preserving the history.  I will add a Save History on Exit option to the hisotry's drop-down...

Veign:
I have added the Auto Save History on Exit option to the color history's right-click menu.  I am holding off on releasing to see if any new suggestions come or bugs.  I may also try to get a very basic color scheme window added to get a feel for how users would like to see it in the application.

I should be releasing this version sometime this week.  If you want a preview copy Mouser just email me....

allen:
I think an easy way to handle the schemes would just a be a dropdown menu above the history box -- where there's a default, "history" scheme and then any other schemes that have been added.  Selecting a scheme, obviously, changes what colors are shown in what is currently the history area.  Add "new" and "edit" buttons by or under.  In the edit section, include an editable name field and the ability to delete colors.  I suppose there would also need to be a button to add new colors to the active palette :)

Veign:
Thanx for the suggestions.  Gives me a lot to think about.  I like the idea of some sort of drop-down the history that lets you change the color scheme...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version