ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

It's alive, it's alive!!! mwahaha! - WinButtons and 7" touchscreen works

<< < (19/31) > >>

Ath:
This Pantone chart on my MIMO might as well be from a different range compared to what shows on the others.
-cranioscopical (September 25, 2011, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D
But yes, that's confirmed :(

cranioscopical:
Nice work, Ath and Nudone  :up: :up: :up:

I'm becoming a little frustrated by this whole exercise. When I played the dumb user for Ath in the early WinButtons daze (well, it was no act) I had a handle on things to some extent. Then a bunch of other stuff came along, in the middle of which I bought the MIMO, and this whole adventure has had to be moved to a back burner. I'd rather be a contributor than a spectator but…  

Ath:
but now I realise I really do need 40 buttons (or even more).
-nudone (September 25, 2011, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

After you add graphics to each button, it would be feasible to trim down the size of the buttons, as the resistive touch foil on the MIMO, registers touch equally well from my fingernails as from a full finger-touch.

It's even possible that the touch-foil is interfering with the proper color-display we've been discussing here, but I won't be ripping off the touch-foil just to try that out ;D

cranioscopical:
It's even possible that the touch-foil is interfering with the proper color-display
-Ath (September 25, 2011, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
Foiled again!

wraith808:
Well, thanks for your reports- I was very close to buying one of my own.  I still might, but I also might wait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version