ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Batch m3u8 creator - similar to createm3u

<< < (13/13)

dcsev:
Paging @skwire..

4 years later I ran into the same problem as what I posted above on July 2016.   I've confirmed that Winamp is misordering (100 before 20) because of the way it's listed in the playlist.

Is there any hope for a fix for sPlaylistmaker?  This has been a solid app for the past 4-5 years and I hope to have it listed in proper numerical sorting for the tracks.

Thank you good sir!!

skwire:
Is there any hope for a fix for sPlaylistmaker?  This has been a solid app for the past 4-5 years and I hope to have it listed in proper numerical sorting for the tracks.-dcsev (April 19, 2020, 05:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

This was trickier than I thought it would be, but give this interim build a test and let me know your results.

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/splaylistmaker/sPlaylistMaker_v1.1.0.6.zip

dcsev:
 I've done some testing and can confirm it's working now.

Jody, you are a god among gods.  Sometimes the simplest issues are the hardest.    I sincerely appreciate your time and effort for the updated build & for this brilliant program.

mouser:
Jody is the best.

And this is a good time to remind folks that if you can, sending some donations to the coders who create stuff is always welcome. You can click on the gold coin under someone's name to send them some donationcredits or get the link to donate to them directly.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version