ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Batch m3u8 creator - similar to createm3u

<< < (10/13) > >>

dcsev:
skwire,
Thanks for keeping this app updated. It has been invaluable in getting my music collection in order!

wanted to submit a possible bug report about the latest version (v1.08)

The latest feature that was added -- quit after making m3u file -- does not work if a folder is sent to sPlaylistmaker via the 'sendto' menu.  I do this often to save myself some time. The m3u is created but the app remains running.  If I do it the 'normal' way (meaning open the app and then drag the folder) it works.

Is this something you'd be able to fix?

skwire:
Thanks for keeping this app updated. It has been invaluable in getting my music collection in order!-stisev (January 31, 2015, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear.  =]  I'm glad you still find it useful.

The latest feature that was added -- quit after making m3u file -- does not work if a folder is sent to sPlaylistmaker via the 'sendto' menu.-stisev (January 31, 2015, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...I just tested it via my SendTo menu (I hadn't before) and it seems to work as intended.  Please make sure you're using v1.0.9, though.  See below.

skwire:
And I just realised that I didn't notify this thread of the 1.0.9 release.  Apologies.   :-[

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2015-01-23
    ! The auto-exit option is now obeyed even when invoked from the commandline.
      (Thanks, Ɓukasz)

dcsev:
Thanks skwire!! I can confirm it works now.  ;D

Xennon:
Another suggestion:

I'm not sure if this might be better served by a separate app entirely, but might be handy if it's incorporated into sPlaylistmaker as well.

Allow the user to rename the media files based on the contents of a text file and then create the playlist from the renamed media.

Often I get collections of files that are just numbered 01 to xx but I then find out what their *proper* names should be and find myself doing a lot of work to rename these files to their proper descriptive names.  I can usually get the correct names into a text file (1 per line) to match the media files so having some way to automatically merge the correct names onto the existing files would save a lot of renaming work.

I have a file renaming utility that can do this albeit in a clumsy way - maybe you could find a elegant and simple solution?

eg: If i have a collection of files named 01.mp4 to 20.mp4 and a corresponding text file with 20 lines which each line representing a 1:1 match to the file list, I want to rename these 00-20 files to the names in my text list (names only, not extensions).

I hope that makes sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version