ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Batch m3u8 creator - similar to createm3u

<< < (7/13) > >>

Xennon:
Suggestion/requests:

(1)  Add a config/ini file option that allows the user to define their own default file name for the created playlist.  I usually always name my playlists with the same name rather than using the folder name but at some point I may also want to do that so having a config/ini file would help set these and possibly other "default" options.

(2) Incorporate the option to create play lists for video as well as audio files.  I have several video tutorial collections in various video formats (flv, mp4, avi, mpg and others) that I would like to link together via a play list.

I look forward to these additions which would make this great little app just that much better for me and hopefully others as well.

skwire:
Hi, Xennon, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

I look forward to these additions which would make this great little app just that much better for me and hopefully others as well.-Xennon (May 01, 2014, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Here you go.  Please test it out and let me know if that's what you had in mind.  Thank you.

Website | Download
v1.0.4 - 2014-05-02
    + Added option to specify playlist filename.  (Thanks, Xennon)
    + Added ability to create video playlists.  (Thanks, Xennon)
    * Removed the ZIP/RAR checkbox and incorporated the option into
      the new "Files to include" dropdown list.

Xennon:
 :Thmbsup: BRILLIANT!!! ... Works absolutely perfectly.  :Thmbsup:

As I mentioned in my previous post, these additions/changes make this app just perfect for me.

As a matter of interest, is there a list of audio/video formats supported?  Perhaps listing these in the help file might resolve any potential future issues where a user tries to add non-supported formats and can't work out why the process failed.  Just a suggestion.

skwire:
Audio extensions: AIFF, AIF, AIFC, MP1, MP2, MP3, OGA, OGG, WAV, MO3, XM, MOD, S3M, IT, MTM, FLAC, WMA, WMP, WMV, MID, MIDI, RMI, KAR, WV, WVC, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4P, APE, AC3, SPX, TTA, OFR, MPC, ALAC, SHN, TAK, OPUS

Video extensions: 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, AMR, ASF, AVI, BIK, D2V, DAT, DIVX, DRC, DSA, DSM, DSS, DSV, FLC, FLI, FLIC, FLV, IFO, IVF, M1V, M2V, M4B, M4P, M4V, MKV, MP2V, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV2, MOV, OGM, PSS, PVA, QT, RAM, RATDVD, RM, RMM, RMVB, ROQ, RPM, SMK, SWF, TP, TPR, TS, VOB, VP6, WEBM, WM, WMP, WMV

vital:
How about the following playlist options:

1) recursive scan all sub-folders and create a playlist in each folder
2) recursive scan all sub-folders and create 1 playlist on root folder dragged in including all files scanned

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version