ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Batch m3u8 creator - similar to createm3u

<< < (5/13) > >>

skwire:
The only thing it needs now is "autocheck for updates on startup" and it's golden.-stisev (September 07, 2011, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't add this to any of my apps.  Help, Check for Updates will have to do.   ;)

What does "s" stand for in sPlaylistMarker?-stisev (September 07, 2011, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's sort of an inside joke that, when I can't think of a good name for an app, I add a small "s" in front of what it is.  The "s" can stand for anything you want.  skwire, stisev, small, simple, super, shitty, stupid, sucky...you get the idea.   :P

Also, thanks for mentioning me in credits! Wow!-stisev (September 07, 2011, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Thanks for the feedback and original request.  BTW, I assume one of the four write options covers your needs, eh?

skwire:
If I have any more ideas for software, I will definitely let you know.-stisev (September 07, 2011, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, just post them to this Coding Snacks forum; that's what it's here for.  =]

dcsev:
I don't add this to any of my apps.  Help, Check for Updates will have to do.   
--- End quote ---

Also got dcupdator. it seems I have a newest wastenot version than the one on the site. rofl

Winkie:
Nice review of sPlaylistMaker on addictivetips today:
Create M3U And M3U8 Playlist via Drag And Drop With sPlaylistMaker

Finally more attention for this little but very nice app. :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2013-07-19
    + Added option to only match ZIP or RAR files when making a playlist.  (Thanks, stisev)
    + Added OPUS files to list of audio file extensions that are matched.
    + Added two new UTF-8 write options:
        1) .m3u, write UTF-8 (without BOM)
        2) .m3u8, write UTF-8 (without BOM)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version