ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Batch m3u8 creator - similar to createm3u

<< < (3/13) > >>

dcsev:
Just the GUI

PS: sky - edited the post above this one.

dcsev:
UPDATE: skwire,

I just found a specific script inside Mp3tag (deep inside their forums) that does EXACTLY what I want! Please devote your time to other much-needed projects.
For anyone else googling for a solution, create an ".mte" file (without the quotes) and post the following inside: 

--- ---$filename(%_folderpath%%_directory%.m3u8,utf-8)#EXTM3U
$loop(%_filename_ext%)#EXTINF:%_length_seconds%,%artist% - %title%
%_filename_rel%
$loopend()
then save the file into mp3tag's  /export directory.  Export all your mp3s with this script and you're done. It did 100GB of m3u8 playlsits in 15 seconds. rofl!

skwire:
My version of CreateM3U is just about done.

dcsev:
AWESOME. I was just thinking what a pain it is to have to go through all the steps in mp3tag just to do individual folders. Your program will help for individual entries.!

skwire:
The only item in your request list that I didn't implement was "give user the option of m3u (ANSI) or m3u8 (UTF)" one.  Currently, all playlist files are written as UTF-8 with an m3u8 extension.  Also, my version doesn't create empty playlist files in folders where there are no audio files like the original CreateM3U app does.  Here's the download: CreateM3U8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version