ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Batch m3u8 creator - similar to createm3u

<< < (4/13) > >>

dcsev:
Hot diggidity! You rule man!

I like the "no empty" playlist behavior (yours) better. I had no idea createm3u made those for empty folders.

I just tried it out. It worked great! file was in utf-8 format.  Just a random question:

do you know why yours is so much cleaner looking than mp3tag? this is what the mp3tag special export function spits out

--- ---#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:235,Acoustic Alchemy - The Alchemist
01 - The Alchemist.mp3
#EXTINF:236,Acoustic Alchemy - Jamaica Heartbeat
02 - Jamaica Heartbeat.mp3
#EXTINF:265,Acoustic Alchemy - Georgia Peach
03 - Georgia Peach.mp3
#EXTINF:364,Acoustic Alchemy - Playing For Time
04 - Playing For Time.mp3
#EXTINF:277,Acoustic Alchemy - When The Lights Go Out
05 - When The Lights Go Out.mp3
#EXTINF:397,Acoustic Alchemy - Clear Air For Miles
06 - Clear Air For Miles.mp3
#EXTINF:248,Acoustic Alchemy - Fire Of The Heart
07 - Fire Of The Heart.mp3
#EXTINF:244,Acoustic Alchemy - Freeze Frame
08 - Freeze Frame.mp3
#EXTINF:240,Acoustic Alchemy - On The Case
09 - On The Case.mp3
#EXTINF:295,Acoustic Alchemy - Break For The Border
10 - Break For The Border.mp3

what is all that #EXTINF garbage rolf

dcsev:
lol yours takes 2-3 seconds for 900 albums. Very impressive. This is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much skwire <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

dcsev:
hey skwire,
is it possible to get the same program that makes NON-UTF8 (regular) m3u files (instead of UTF-8 m3u8 files).  That shouldn't be too difficult right?
Your program is so much faster than createm3u on my machine :D

skwire:
I changed the name and gave this a full release on my website:

Website | Download
+ added
* changed
- deleted
! bug fixed

v1.0.0 - 2011-09-07
    + Initial release.

DONE: Batch m3u8 creator - similar to createm3u

sPlaylistMaker allows you to easily create .m3u and .m3u8 playlists via drag-and-drop or via the commandline.  sPlaylistMaker will recursively scan  through dropped folders and create a playlist file in each folder with the name of that folder.  Existing playlist files are left untouched, though.  

sPlaylistMaker supports Unicode characters and offers four playlist writing options:

* "Automatic" - This mode will automatically determine which extension and file encoding type to use.  If any filenames in a given folder use non-ASCII characters, the resulting playlist file will use a .m3u8 extension and be written in UTF-8 format.  Otherwise, the playlist file will use a .m3u extension and be written in the system's default codepage.
* ".m3u, write ASCII" - This mode will always use the .m3u extension and files will always be written in the system's default codepage.
* ".m3u8, write UTF-8" - This mode will always use the .m3u8 extension and files will always be written in UTF-8 format.
* ".m3u, write UTF-8" - This mode will always use the .m3u extension but files will be written in UTF-8 format.

dcsev:
Wow, just wow. That just shattered my expectation. The only thing it needs now is "autocheck for updates on startup" and it's golden.
  Also, thanks for mentioning me in credits! Wow!

If I have any more ideas for software, I will definitely let you know. some of your other software has saved my life as well -- spinzip, covart ops, and now splaylistmaker

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version