ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

OpenFreely warning

<< < (2/2)

techidave:
Revo found no leftover files but it only did a moderate scan.

40hz:
OpenFreely]OpenFreely.com was founded in 2011 and is owned-and-operated by Download Freely, LLC. We are located in New York, New York and strive to deliver a high quality product which will help users open, view, edit, and print various file types on their Windows computer. Our users range from organizations to government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and even your "mom and pop" store down the street. Our software has been downloaded by millions of happy users
-Curt (September 04, 2011, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

FWIW Download Freely, LLC is not listed as a limited liability company operating in New York per the State's corporate records office. They have no listing for that entity.

Maybe they'll want to get registered (and legal) with New York State if they're doing so much business out of there?  :)

CCpotter:
Actually, i really love this program, it can open files in dozens of formats like Office documents, audio files and video files. I remember the first time i hear about it is for searching a PDF reader...  

But indeed there are their icons on many files, also on wav files as a plus.

Not sure if that's good or nor...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version