ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

GUI automation

<< < (3/3)

kalos:
A while back I did a search on a couple of the different macro recorders and one of the results brought up alternativeTo.net.  It provided a pretty good list of different programs. Link to the list sorted on visitor/user likes: http://alternativeto.net/software/vtask-studio/?sort=likes

I haven't used any of these but one of them may suit your needs or rings a bell with one of the other readers of the post that can provide some input.

Not affiliated with alternativeTo or any of the programs.

-bob99 (October 12, 2011, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for the list, although it is far from complete, since it lacks Ranorex

Jimdoria:
So Sikuli did not work? Seems from the description like it should wok on any visible screen element. What was the problem?

I'd like to try Sikuli out, but if it doesn't work as advertised, I won't waste my time.

kalos:
So Sikuli did not work? Seems from the description like it should wok on any visible screen element. What was the problem?

I'd like to try Sikuli out, but if it doesn't work as advertised, I won't waste my time.
-Jimdoria (October 13, 2011, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
it works very well, but I would like something more accurate

kalos:
I have an idea

when a specific window control is displayed on screen, specific bytes are in RAM (I suppose)
so why not use that data to identify and manage window controls?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version