ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (51/63) > >>

tranglos:
I can confirm it doesn't work. Stickes seems to be doing something special with its windows - unlike normal application windows, they do not acquire focus when they become "uncovered", and without focus they cannot receive input.-tranglos (March 02, 2012, 11:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

All right, I have a fix. Echo will now attempt to restore focus to the application that was active before Echo was invoked.

The fix will work only if Echo is activated via the hotkey. It will not work if Echo gets activated by clicking its icon in the tray, or pressing Alt+Tab etc. To make it always work, Echo would have to install a system-wide hook, and that's probably overkill, as it impacts the performance of all running applications .

The next release will be able to paste clips into Stickies, though.

tranglos:
The tabs size automatically to fit the labels. I could set them to a fixed width, but then they may be too short if a view has a longer name.-tranglos (March 01, 2012, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
If you have the option to change manualy the font type and size from the labels, and then the tabs automatically fit to the fonts? :-[
-sakiskom (March 02, 2012, 08:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is this a question or a suggestion? (I'm not sure what you mean). Yes, if you changed the font of the labels, the tabs would become smaller or larger accordingly.

sakiskom:
Is this a question or a suggestion? (I'm not sure what you mean). Yes, if you changed the font of the labels, the tabs would become smaller or larger accordingly.-tranglos (March 02, 2012, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
We have this option now? Because i don't know how to do it.
If don't, then i hope to see this option on a newer version.

tranglos:
Is this a question or a suggestion? (I'm not sure what you mean). Yes, if you changed the font of the labels, the tabs would become smaller or larger accordingly.-tranglos (March 02, 2012, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
We have this option now? Because i don't know how to do it.
If don't, then i hope to see this option on a newer version.
-sakiskom (March 06, 2012, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, it's not available yet. I'll see if I can add it.

sakiskom:
OK. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version