ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (38/63) > >>

kyrathaba:
So you're an outlaw who's mental?
--- End quote ---

Or at least a "mentally challenged" outlaw  :P

bob99:
Wow, I wasn't expecting it to be so professional looking on such short notice.
--- End quote ---

In my experience, everything related to one of tranglos' apps looks slick/professional.
-kyrathaba (January 29, 2012, 04:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I totally agree!  I just wasn't expecting it to be so "slick/professional" in the short amount of time after I asked if it was available.  Almost like he was a mind reader... or is he?

tranglos:
I totally agree!  I just wasn't expecting it to be so "slick/professional" in the short amount of time after I asked if it was available.  -bob99 (January 31, 2012, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, now is my face is red! The PDF is just a click of a button in Help and Manual, really :)

Meanwhile, a new release is coming with some more requests implemented around the clip editor. Among other things, Echo can now keep capturing clips when the editor dialog is open. And the editor now has a "Save as a new clip" button, which does just that.

superboyac:
I totally agree!  I just wasn't expecting it to be so "slick/professional" in the short amount of time after I asked if it was available.  -bob99 (January 31, 2012, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, now is my face is red! The PDF is just a click of a button in Help and Manual, really :)

Meanwhile, a new release is coming with some more requests implemented around the clip editor. Among other things, Echo can now keep capturing clips when the editor dialog is open. And the editor now has a "Save as a new clip" button, which does just that.

-tranglos (February 02, 2012, 09:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
shhh!!  Don't give away your secrets!  It's all voodoo and wizardry to us.

tranglos:
New PREVIEW release February 03! (Version 1.0.7 build 116)

This is not an official release (so no link at the top of this thread). This one is primarily for testing, since I've made quite a lot of internal changes to accommodate a few recent requests. Changes in this release are all about editing clips. The download link is at the bottom, please read about the changes first :-)

(Stable release available, see below.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version