ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (25/63) > >>

Ath:
but it reverts  to hidden after reboot or logging off or in
-hangdawg (January 07, 2012, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's probably something with your Windows setup, I suspect. :-\

I've set it to always show all icons (so I can't verify, but it does get a bit crowded at times, even though I've set the taskbar to double-height).

hangdawg:
@  ath    its the only icon doing that     my windows  image is pretty prestine   i use clonezilla  to roll  back  and software changes  keeps the registry  clean that way   especially   testing software  :Thmbsup:

rashford:
Great app - it's filled a long-standing need I have for a clipboard extender that doesn't screw up my development environment. I'm running it under Win7, both 32- & 64-bit. I think I've found a problem under 64-bit: the "Short" tab doesn't display any clips, no matter how short. As an experiment, I changed the filter to use "nrGreaterThanOrEqual" instead of "nrLessThanOrEqual", and then all clips were shown, even the very short ones! I haven't used it a lot under 64-bit, so there may be other funnies I haven't come across

I would like to second Tomos' request for an option to minimize to the tray when I hit the Close box - I know I can just click outside the window or hit the Minimize button, but I just can't get out of the habit of hitting Close when I've finished looking at the clips!

tranglos:
I think I've found a problem under 64-bit: the "Short" tab doesn't display any clips, no matter how short. As an experiment, I changed the filter to use "nrGreaterThanOrEqual" instead of "nrLessThanOrEqual", and then all clips were shown, even the very short ones! -rashford (January 10, 2012, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

This shouldn't be a 32/64 bit issue, or else there would likely be trouble with all filters. Could you post a screenshot of the Filters tab of the view?

A few things to check:

- is the length filter the only one defined for the view? If it is not, what is the setting of the AND/OR option (match all filters or match any filter)? Filters can be combined, including filters of the same type, but if there was more than one length filter, results might be weird, depending on how the filters are configured.

- is the count value set properly? (just checking ;-)

- is the Reverse option set? (It should not be)

- If you use LessThan (or GreaterThan) instead of the "OrEqual" conditions, does that fix the problem?

I've just configured a new view from scratch, and it correctly shows clips of 10 or fewer characters. Yours should look similar to this:

I would like to second Tomos' request for an option to minimize to the tray when I hit the Close box - I know I can just click outside the window or hit the Minimize button, but I just can't get out of the habit of hitting Close when I've finished looking at the clips!
--- End quote ---

Added to the wishlist  :)

Sascha:
Hey,

really great application - imho better then ditto ;)

(i am using v1.0.4b103 on win xp sp3)

bugs

* when trying to add cf_dib or other formats to the store-in-echo-list, the application crashes when clicking the ok-button (Error [EEchoInternalError]: TClpFormatRegistry: Clipboard format "cf_dib" (type: System) already exists in the registry)
* there is no confirmation dialog on deleting items here
feature requests

* close to tray on pressing the X
* possibility to configure the directory for saving the database
* possibility to configure the directory for saving the application-settings (ini)
* possibility to change shortcuts like F2
* do not autopaste items on pressing enter - only copy them to the clipboard (like ctrl+shift+c)
* always show date and time for last saved items instead of e.g. "8 minutes ago"
* do not block capturing when editing an item internally or externally. sometimes it is useful to capture a part of an existing clip and save it to a new clip
that's it for now
it would be nice if you keep these issues in mind :)

thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version