ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (24/63) > >>

hangdawg:
hi  tranglos  everything works perfectly  now   the only thing i changed is i was coping and pasting from firefox 10 beta   32  bit  i switched  to firefox nightly 12  32 bit   and everything is working perfectly now on  nightly 12  could that somehow be responsible for Echo acting like it was

tranglos:
hi  tranglos  everything works perfectly  now   the only thing i changed is i was coping and pasting from firefox 10 beta   32  bit  i switched  to firefox nightly 12  32 bit   and everything is working perfectly now on  nightly 12  could that somehow be responsible for Echo acting like it was -hangdawg (January 06, 2012, 11:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's great news, thanks! I was worried there, because I don't have a 64-bit version of Windows handy to test on. But if that one function were causing problems, than Echo should not work at all, since it does much more extensive work with clipboard than just clearing it :)

hangdawg:
 hi trangglos yes it works better  but 2 things   i have icon to show all the time  but after logging off and back on the icon is hidden

and also after restarting or logging back in   echo screen pops up for    a second  sometimes in the last position it was in before logging off  sometimes like its heading toward the taskbar  that with your portable version and also the installed version

Ath:
@hangdawg, the icon is automagically hidden on Windows Vista and 7 depending on it's use (click) and 'icon' changes, unless you change that setting yourself. As it's a user-driven feature, that's not normally controlled by an application.

hangdawg:
  @ath  thats just the thing i set it to always show  but it reverts  to hidden after reboot or logging off or in

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version