ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (23/63) > >>

kyrathaba:
hi  this is a great clipboard manager  ived tried  plenty of them before this  but is there a setting i  need to change  because if you  right click tray icon and click clear  history  you can no longer click on icon to bring it back up   only way is to click restore  or  exit  the program  and restart it    i do the later as its nice to be able to just click the icon  and is there a option to make the close button to minimize   it   kinda  like  kee pass  does    thanks
--- End quote ---

@hangdawg: Welcome to the forum, hangdawg! Ethervane Echo is a great program!

hangdawg:
 yes its  clear clipboard after clicking it the icon no longer brings it up  ive got to close the program and restart it again  thanks

tranglos:
yes its  clear clipboard after clicking it the icon no longer brings it up  ive got to close the program and restart it again  thanks
-hangdawg (January 06, 2012, 07:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

- What version of Windows, please? 32 or 64 bit?

- When the problem happens, can you still bring up Echo using the activation hotkey (Win+Insert by default) and work with Echo normally? This is important, since it would tell me where in Echo the problem may be occurring.

Thanks!

hangdawg:
  hi tranglos   im using  windows  7  64 bit  sp1    yes  the hot keys bring it up after  clicking clear  clipboard    but the icon stops  bringing it up

after clicking     clear clipboard   have to exit program and restart it   i like being able to just click the icon  its a nice feature  :)

ive tried  at-least 25 clipboard managers in the last week    your is  by far the best  :D   oh  1 more thing clicking  clear clipboard    doesn't clear anything

kunkel321:
Wow this is impressive!   Thanks for making it!   :Thmbsup:  ;D
PS:  It plays nice with Dropbox... Extra points for that!   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version