ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (22/63) > >>

cranioscopical:
Aaron died a few years ago...
-Ath (January 02, 2012, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
You just had to produce her  :o

panzer:
http://www.instantfundas.com/2012/01/ethervane-echo-portable-clipboard.html

cranioscopical:
http://www.instantfundas.com/2012/01/ethervane-echo-portable-clipboard.html
-panzer (January 02, 2012, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice, tranglos  :Thmbsup:

hangdawg:
  hi  this is a great clipboard manager  ived tried  plenty of them before this  but is there a setting i  need to change  because if you  right click tray icon and click clear  history  you can no longer click on icon to bring it back up   only way is to click restore  or  exit  the program  and restart it    i do the later as its nice to be able to just click the icon  and is there a option to make the close button to minimize   it   kinda  like  kee pass  does    thanks

tranglos:
 hi  this is a great clipboard manager  ived tried  plenty of them before this  
-hangdawg (January 05, 2012, 11:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, and welcome to DC!

but is there a setting i  need to change  because if you  right click tray icon and click clear  history  you can no longer click on icon to bring it back up   only way is to click restore  or  exit  the program  and restart it    

--- End quote ---

There is no "Clear History" command in the icon menu. There is "Clear Clipboard" - is this what's causing the problem you're describing?

What happens when you click the icon afterwards? Nothing at all?

(Remember you can always bring up Echo by pressing ehe activation hotkey, there should be no need to restart. But if I can find a problem with the tray icon, I'll fix it.)

i do the later as its nice to be able to just click the icon  and is there a option to make the close button to minimize   it   kinda  like  kee pass  does    thanks

--- End quote ---

I am not a big fan of that. I think the close icon should close and the minimize icon should minimize, if you know what I mean :) It's irritating when you try to exit the app and it only minimizes instead.

That said, I don't think it would make a difference in Echo, because Echo will automatically minimize when you switch to another application (or just click anywhere outside it, or press Escape). So instead of clicking the Close icon, it's much easier to just do nothing at all, and Echo will minimize by itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version