ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Should I Get A Divorce?

<< < (3/4) > >>

mahesh2k:
What's wrong with blackberry ? Recent models - curve and storm seems to be fine compared to iphone. They're not tied to carrier anymore.  :tellme:

As for renegade, i think we need to save him from the wrath of satan jobs. I knew he was talking in ren's ears about mac for quite some time. Let's pray for him  :D

nosh:
I'm sure the BBs are perfectly good phones but knowing my friend, he's a perfect fit for an iPhone. I have set up his machines for him in the past and take care of a lot of the maintenance too, so I know the way he uses technology and what would work for him. Nothing against BBs. :)

They're not tied to carrier anymore.
--- End quote ---

Neither are iPhones, once you unlock.

Carol Haynes:
There are plenty of regions where you can still buy a Samsung Galaxy - if she wants a Galaxy get her a Galaxy and p**s on Apple from a great height.

Actually of you look around you can probably find a Galaxy cheaper outside Oz! You might need a friend to ship it to you.

How about http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-7-inch-Bluetooth-Android/dp/B004TL9UR0
or http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-10-1-Inch-16GB-Wi-Fi/dp/B00519RW1U

Renegade:
As for renegade, i think we need to save him from the wrath of satan jobs. I knew he was talking in ren's ears about mac for quite some time. Let's pray for him  :D
-mahesh2k (September 03, 2011, 01:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Our Father, which art in in the kernel,
Hallowed be thy OS.
Thy browser come.
Thy will be done in office suites,
As it is in development toolchains.
Give us this RAM our daily memory.
And restore us our crashed disks,
As we AV cure them that try to infect us.
And lead us not into iTunes,
But deliver us from DRM.
For thine is the browser,
The OS, and the cloud,

For ever and ever.

Amen.

;D

4wd:
Anyways, the tablet market here in Australia is, well, poor in the sense that you can't get a Samsung Galaxy like she first wanted.-Renegade (September 03, 2011, 12:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is this a slight exaggeration?

StaticIce

Did you really mean you can't get one in Australia at a price you want to pay?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version