ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Should I Get A Divorce?

<< < (2/4) > >>

J-Mac:
I bought my wife an iPad for her birthday in July. I looked into all the tablets and the iPad is simply that far out in front of the pack IMO. Also, I wanted Wifi only and I was NOT going to buy from a wireless company with a data plan.   8)

Jim

40hz:
I forgot who said it, but rather than getting a divorce, it's easier to just find some attractive woman who doesn't like you very much and buy her a very expensive house. Especially since it amounts to much the same thing.  

;D

wraith808:
Apple builds great user experience there's nothing wrong with loving Apple stuff. ;D The only thing I don't like about Apple is its ideology/philosophy, otherwise all good.
-lotusrootstarch (September 03, 2011, 01:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

That sums up my ideas on the subject very nicely :)

Renegade:
I bought my wife an iPad for her birthday in July. I looked into all the tablets and the iPad is simply that far out in front of the pack IMO. Also, I wanted Wifi only and I was NOT going to buy from a wireless company with a data plan.   8)

Jim
-J-Mac (September 03, 2011, 05:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pretty much the same situation here. :)

The iPad was for her birthday present, and she didn't want a 3G plan. (Why? Isn't that what the phone is for?)

Funny thing... I plug it into my Mac, and iTunes pukes an error and the thing won't connect at all.

I plug it into my Windows box, and BAM! Works perfectly...

That's messed up.

nosh:
So you're a frontrunner when it comes to owning Apple devices now!  ;D

I stopped a friend from going for a blackberry just a week back.
"Buy an iPhone instead, it's perfect for you. You'll end up doing a lot more with it."
"But it's out of my budget!  :( "
"SAVE FOR IT!  :mad: "

;D

I stand by my words, Apple devices are great for non-geeks or anyone who doesn't want to faff around too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version