ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

custom reminder

<< < (4/4)

delwoode:
just use Keybreeze - as well as being a launcher like FARR the main reason I use it and have abandoned FARR is because of it's excellent stickynotes/reminder feature just watch the video
keybreeze video

IainB:
@delwoode:
just use Keybreeze - as well as being a launcher like FARR the main reason I use it and have abandoned FARR is because of it's excellent stickynotes/reminder feature just watch the video
keybreeze video
-delwoode (October 10, 2011, 06:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the link. Keybreeze looked like a really interesting and potentially useful proggy, so I downloaded the setup file.
However, from the contents of that file, it looks as though the development of Keybreeze stopped on 2010-03-01, and from the looks of the website it may have been abandoned (several of its pages are broken).
Do you know whether the proggy has been abandoned?

delwoode:
Yes I think he is no longer developing it but I still use it as I havent found anything I like better and if it does what you want who cares.

IainB:
@delwoode: OIC. Though I thought that Keybreeze was rather good, I couldn't see that it was better than what I already use - i.e., FARR, whch seems to have the same and a lot more functionality than Keybreeze.

That's why I said "it looks as though the development of Keybreeze stopped on 2010-03-01" - I suspect it needs updating/improving, to keep up with users' emerging (new) needs.
I shall give Keybreeze a longer trial and see if I was missing anything special about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version