ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

custom reminder

(1/4) > >>

kalos:
hello

I create projects (eg, project1, project2, etc) and I need reminders to notify me to check for each project's progress after an amount of specific days from the start of each project.

To give you an example:

On 1/1/2011 I start project1 and I need to be alerted 2, 7, 14, 30 days after the starting date.

On 3/2/2011 I start project2 and I need to be alerted 1, 5, 9, 20 days after the starting date.

I often start projects like project1 (that need reminder every 2,7,14,30 days) and I often start projects like project2 (that need reminder every 1,5,9,20 days), so I basically need to tell the program that I started a project like project1 and it will generate the apropriate reminders (same goes for other project types, like project2, etc)

any suggestion?

thanks

kalos:
anyone???

skwire:
Have you done any searches for "task management" and/or "reminder" software?  There are numerous options in these categories that you could use for your purposes.

bob99:
Have you looked at MyLifeOrganized ?
A number of members here have commented on it before.  Search DonationCoder for MyLifeOrganized.

kalos:
I have tried some, unfortunately no one does what I need

in most, you have to set the date of the reminders yourself, while I want the 2nd day, 7nth day, 14nth day reminders to be automatically generated after I specify the begin of the project

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version