ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I know I've got a dose of absenteeism... but it's going to get worse

<< < (7/8) > >>

Renegade:
So what did you do for water? Like on that 7 day stretch?

40hz:
Yes, you can imagine that there was a lot of self examination going on... like: why am I feeling like this, or that, or whatever, or nothing at all... and I guess there was a general lineal progression, but there were lots of ups and downs along the way too.

-Perry Mowbray (January 07, 2012, 06:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Really? That happens to me too. Only difference is it usually happens between 1:00 and 3:00 AM while sitting by myself in a freezing cold server room waiting to see if a client's network restarts correctly and stays up.

I like your way much better.

Great hats too BTW. :Thmbsup:

(I'm more than a little envious! ;)  ;D )

iphigenie:
I have never done anything that long but after 10 days I really didnt want to come back to normal life. Always had to.

Now I don't really have to but my chances of convincing my partner to commit to that long is unlikely. Working at getting a week...

wraith808:
It really is inspiring. I can't imagine what it would be like.
-Renegade (January 06, 2012, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why Renegade!  I never knew you had such a talent for understatement!  ;D

Perry, that was amazing!  That's for putting that together and sharing!

Perry Mowbray:
I also liked the backing track. What was that music, if I may inquire?
-kyrathaba (January 07, 2012, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you know Jamendo? It's a site of Royalty Free music.
Jamendo is the world's #1 platform for free and legal music downloads. Available in seven languages, it offers the largest catalog of music under Creative Commons licenses. For artists, it's an easy and efficient way to publish, share and promote their music, and also to make money, through ad revenue sharing and commercial partnerships.-Jamendo FAQ
--- End quote ---

:(  The credit for the track is on the YouTube page, but that doesn't get translated to embedded content... I'll need to go fix that up!

I just did a couple of seaches ("walk" I think worked) and found this album: http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/54323?refuid=466602 Probably not exactly what the composer intended, but it worked remarkably well with the video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version