ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

which hierarchical note program?

<< < (8/10) > >>

tomos:
How do you tag (or even organize) your files?

and

Tags tags tags..

zenzai:

Check out InfoAngel, it's a pretty nice program:

http://www.angelicsoftware.com/en/index.html

tamasd:
Bardamu, try MyInfo from Milenix. It shall do what you ask for, not sure about post-it and alarms, though...it's longer time since I tested it.

J-Mac:
marek - I had no idea that you were the author of Keynotes!!  All I can say is than you very much for that program!!  I'd have thanked you long ago if I had known.

(I recently noticed that the project is still being carried on SourceForge as if it were still active.)

Jim

tamasd:

(I recently noticed that the project is still being carried on SourceForge as if it were still active.)

--- End quote ---
Marek moved there in an attempt to find collaborators or someone who will take over.
But there was no-one to join (except Douglas, who did some work, but if I remember correctly, nothing was released from that), surprisingly, as KeyNote is still fairly popular. Probably it's not common in Delphi world to work on an opensource program. Speculation: it's more common to take the source and release it as their own in a commercial application (at least I have seen one or two over the years that looked way too similar to KeyNote).
I guess the project is still active in terms of looking for someone to take over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version