ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Donation gamer: Games to give

<< < (7/10) > >>

Shades:
Thanks for the game Creeper World, iphigenie...and thanks to your friend too. He missed out on a good game that has already stolen quite some hours.   :D

4wd:
Thanks for Sanctum iphigenie - now to find some time to play it1.

1. Euphemism for: now to play it without the wife catching me playing games.

iphigenie:
-4wd (September 05, 2011, 10:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

the solution is: get wife into games too. It's just about finding the right game... and that might not be what you think (for one of my friends it was the original dark Alice game, for example). Warning: this is only a good solution if you have two computers.

y0himba:
-4wd (September 05, 2011, 10:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

the solution is: get wife into games too. It's just about finding the right game... and that might not be what you think (for one of my friends it was the original dark Alice game, for example). Warning: this is only a good solution if you have two computers.

-iphigenie (September 09, 2011, 05:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I bought my wife a Kindle 3G instead. She never puts it down, reading it all the time, and I get to game.  Problem solved.

fenixproductions:
I think* I may still have Left 4 Dead 2 to give. Who wants it?

*) Sent to someone long ago but Steam shows sent status only. Since it hasn't been accepted for quite a while, I can give it away.

Edited 11th of Sept:
L4D2 given away

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version