ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: URL Extractor

<< < (4/6) > >>

rjbull:
I want to be able to repeat this action so as to build a list of URL's for later processing, with each entry on a new line.-magician62 (August 26, 2011, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

magician62, do you use Firefox?  Because if you do, here are some extensions that might help:

* Copy Links
Copy multiple URLs in anchors to clipboard.
* Copy Link URL
Copy the URLs of the selected links to clipboard.
* Copy Link Text
Right-click a link to copy its text; also optionally offers ability to right-click drop-down menu items, buttons, and other form controls to get their text or values
* CoLT
CoLT makes it easy to copy either a hyperlink's text or both the link and the link's text (in a format you specify). Two handy context-menu items make this possible, and don't add clutter; the items are only visible when right-clicking a link!
Try going to the Mozilla Add-Ons Page and searching "copy links" or "copy link."

skwire:
magician62: Did you want this to save the list between sessions or just give a button to save off the list when you want to?  Or both?

magician62:
A new list each session is fine, though I can see there may be a benefit to some for it being maintained between sessions of use. Either way would work for my needs.

rjbull
As mentioned earlier FF screwed my system some time back, so is rarely used, and lives on a stick :)

skwire:
A new list each session is fine, though I can see there may be a benefit to some for it being maintained between sessions of use. Either way would work for my needs.-magician62 (August 27, 2011, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll probably add three buttons:  Clear, Save, and Copy

rjbull:
rjbull
As mentioned earlier FF screwed my system some time back, so is rarely used, and lives on a stick :)
-magician62 (August 27, 2011, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry, I overlooked that.  Do you use Opera?  Sanity check - I haven't tried this - but there's MakeLinks for Opera:
MakeLinks is an extension for the web browser Opera that will search for all web addresses in text form and display an in-page popup of clickable links. Optionally, there is a mode for automatic detection of text web addresses on the entire page.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version