ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: URL Extractor

<< < (2/6) > >>

skwire:
If nobody gets to this within a few days, I'll take care of it.

skwire:
Actually, now that I think about it, WordPad can accept a dropped URL and extract the text.  Yes, you would have to hit enter to get a new line but that's not so bad, right?  Let me know if that will be an acceptable solution.

magician62:
I have used Word in the past. Usually create 1000's of lines, the copying teh result to a notepad. Interesting idea of using Wordpad, not tried that, unfortunately it didnt work. Though I now wonder if there are system issues. On dragging the imagelink to wordpad, my cursor changed to a red bordered circle with diagonal line (Prohibited Icon)! Same happened in Word. Will investigate further, as this could be why things are not working

skwire:
FWIW, I just drag-n-drop tested WordPad with both a text link and an image link from both Internet Explorer and Firefox.  All four tests were successful.  This was on Windows XP SP3.

magician62:
I am thinking its Win 7 UAC. It used to work, jsut turned UAC off, and will try again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version