ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Seriously, Youtube is becoming impossible!

<< < (4/7) > >>

nite_monkey:
I keep forgeting that youtube has ads since I always install ADP and modify my hosts file whenever I reinstall windows.

40hz:
what if your hardware breaks and you didn't uninstall or revert to trial mode and then you had to reinstall it on the same machine (with new HDD for example) or on a new machine?
-Deozaan (August 26, 2011, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Best bet is to ask them.

But any reputable company should be willing to reset their DRM to allow a reinstall if you lost a hard drive. Usually all it takes is phone call or a few e-mails to get it straightened out. I've only had one company, in all the years I've been using a PC, absolutely refuse to let me reinstall their product following a disk crash.
 :)

Deozaan:
I keep forgeting that youtube has ads since I always install ADP and modify my hosts file whenever I reinstall windows.
-nite_monkey (August 26, 2011, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is ADP and where do you get the information for what entries to add to your hosts file?

J-Mac:
Admuncher here also, and after using it for a while I upgraded to the "lifetime license". (Just don’t know whose lifetime they're talkin's about!)

Jim

J-Mac:
Deozaan, I think  he meant ABP for Adblock Plus.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version