ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Comment Explorer 2.5.0.4

<< < (12/17) > >>

Contro:
Done . I will continue using the program all the time with Ditto to see is something happen....

:P

MilesAhead:
Done . I will continue using the program all the time with Ditto to see is something happen....

:P
-Contro (September 01, 2011, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate the updates.

Contro:
At the present moment I have no problems with clipboard, but I can't see the comments after created. Not with the arrows keys, and not with the left click mouse over the icon.
 :-[

Seems in relation with the option to no problems with the clipboard. When I deactivated the mode =/==> come back the comments.

MilesAhead:
At the present moment I have no problems with clipboard, but I can't see the comments after created. Not with the arrows keys, and not with the left click mouse over the icon.
 :-[

Seems in relation with the option to no problems with the clipboard. When I deactivated the mode =/==> come back the comments.
-Contro (September 02, 2011, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

When it shows "=/==>" on the Tray Icon, the hotkeys just exit without doing anything. It gets the file name using the clipboard.  It saves clipboard text, but anything else would bog it if I swap it around every time you hit a key or click. It's a compromise.  You need to disable while using clipboard graphics or other stuff, then enable when using for comments.  The only other way is shell extension.  That has it's own problems besides not working in 64 bit. I think this method works fairly well.  Anytime you use hotkey macro it's going to be a bit touchy.  The other method I did was a TreePad file.  But then you have to look stuff up and enter text pretty much manually. I didn't see any command line option to open TreePadLite to a search.  You're pretty much stuck with opening the comment file and hitting Control-f.

TreePadGen

Contro:
The program with the use of ==/====> is going well.
I'll take a look to treePagGen

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version