ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Key counting script

<< < (5/6) > >>

Robby250:
The only thing I can suggest is to use something less common like F11 & F12 or something.
-skwire (September 01, 2011, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's not that it adds to the specific key what bothers me, but that it adds to the total.

I'm thinking... there's Mouse button 1, left click, 2, right click, 3, middle scroll click, then 4 and 5 the side buttons this mouse has. Maybe there are Mouse buttons 6 and 7 too or something similar?

Edit1:I just remembered, since I'm using modifiers on the mouse buttons 4 and 5 now these are unused, so I can just put these on the thumb scroll. Silly me.
Any news of the AltGr fix though?
Edit2: Oh man... that actually didn't work... since as long as I have Xbutton1::ctrl for example, and the thumb scroll indentifies itself as exactly that, it now acts as a ctrl...

Edit3:The only thing I could think of, is for you to disable on the counter 2 buttons such as browser forward and backward, I bind them to the mouse button 4 and 5 using the mouse's software, then, using autohotkey, I make something like Browser_back::ctrl, and for the other alt, then mouse button 4 and 5 are free to use for the thumb scroll.

Edit4:I binded those like I said, now all I need is a version of the app without the browser forward and back. Could you make one for me please?

Robby250:
Double post as a notification perhaps?

skwire:
Double post as a notification perhaps?
-Robby250 (September 01, 2011, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Please understand that I am employed full-time and that I do these Coding Snacks when I can get to them in my spare time.

Any news of the AltGr fix though?-Robby250 (September 01, 2011, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I'm understanding your issue, I don't think this is something I can fix.

Edit4:I binded those like I said, now all I need is a version of the app without the browser forward and back. Could you make one for me please?-Robby250 (September 01, 2011, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Grab the latest build from the same URL as above.  In this build you will find two additional files: Keys.txt & KeyExclusions.txt.  Keys.txt contains a complete list of countable key names.  If you want keys excluded, add the respective names, one per line, to the KeyExclusions.txt file and restart KeyCount.

Robby250:
Please understand that I am employed full-time and that I do these Coding Snacks when I can get to them in my spare time.
-skwire (September 01, 2011, 05:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to call you faster, but I wrote that just in case you wouldn't check this thread because there aren't any new posts.

Also, that works just fine, I don't think that I'll need any other updates, I appreciate your work. Thank you very much.

skwire:
Also, that works just fine, I don't think that I'll need any other updates, I appreciate your work. Thank you very much.
-Robby250 (September 01, 2011, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  I'm glad I was able to help.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version