ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Share your mouse and keyboard with multiple Mac or Windows computers

(1/10) > >>

bmms:
We kindly would like to invite you to the beta test of our latest product, the mouse and keyboard sharing software "ShareMouse", which allows you to control any computer with the mouse & keyboard of any other computer.

Yes, it sounds like SynergyKM, Multplicity or Input Direktor but ShareMouse has some special features:

* There is no master or slave. Each client is equal. Any computer can instantly control any other computer in any direction without re-configuration.

* ShareMouse is Mac <> Windows cross-platform compatible.

* ShareMouse automatically determines the monitor layout without manual configuration.

* ShareMouse uses UDP only and simplifys use in restricted networks.

* Many more...

If you have two (or more) Mac/Windows computers on your desk, ShareMouse is for you!

It would be great if you would check it out and let us know your thoughts.

mouser:
That sounds quite interesting!

bmms:
Glad that you like the concept. It would be great to hear your feedback.

nudone:
Very cool indeed.

(The only issue is that I can't provide any useful feedback as I don't have a real world situation to try it in. If I manage to find one I'll report back.)

Stoic Joker:
Okay, this is way to cool to not come up with some way of playing with it ... I just gotta think of something.

How old of an OS will it work with... NT4? OS9? Or will it need to be XP/OSX and above?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version