ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

U.S. East coast quake - Everybody OK?

<< < (4/4)

JavaJones:
From what you've said of your GF here before, I'm sold. ;)

- Oshyan

app103:
Here in NJ, just felt like my cat was trying to claw the back of my chair...but she was asleep in the next room.  ;D

I kind of enjoy them!
-JavaJones (August 24, 2011, 01:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

My GF gets off on violent thunderstorms and major blizzards.

You two really need to get together!  :-\

;D

-40hz (August 24, 2011, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have been known to suffer from "snow fever" since childhood. Whenever it snows, I just HAVE to go out in it before everyone else does...which means the middle of the night. When I was a kid it meant sneaking out onto the roof outside my bedroom window, as a teen it meant grabbing my cousin and a couple of shovels and helping rescue workers down by the Parkway, as an adult it meant talking a 1.5 mile walk to Walgreens and getting yelled at by the cops and driven home (and told to stay on my own street). Haven't gone out in the snow like that much in recent years. Maybe I am beginning to mellow out.  :-\

Edvard:
I wonder if there's an easy way to look up DC members by geographical area...
-Edvard (August 24, 2011, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean like this?
-Stoic Joker (August 24, 2011, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes! Erm... I don't recognize anybody in the immediate vicinity but Cyberdiva and Wraith, and he's not even listed.  :huh:

@app: Me too April, me too.
I LUUUURRRRVVV that strange, muffled quiet that happens after a good 3-6 inches falls in the early evening (which is about all we get here in the Great Northwest  :-\ ).
Me on the porch with a hot cocoa and a wool blanket, I could sit there for hours, listening... listening...

Good reports all, keep 'em coming!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version