ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Transformer Owl: 3 Owls, in ONE Owl!

(1/1)

KynloStephen66515:

I can't stop watching it! hahahaha

JavaJones:
Ahh, one of my favorite videos. Funny to see it resurface, I recall it "going viral" a few years back. Great (and amazing) stuff! It's like the owl version of cephalopod mimicry.

- Oshyan

KynloStephen66515:
Ahh, one of my favorite videos. Funny to see it resurface, I recall it "going viral" a few years back. Great (and amazing) stuff! It's like the owl version of cephalopod mimicry.

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (August 22, 2011, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Haha, I can't help but laugh every time i see its 3rd "mask" haha

tomos:

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (August 22, 2011, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Haha, I can't help but laugh every time i see its 3rd "mask" haha
-Stephen66515 (August 22, 2011, 06:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D it's hard to believe it's real :tellme:

here's the original, it only gets going about half a minute in, but has some nice sound effects for the various transformations.

there's a long eared owl in Europe that stretches it's body too and points it's ears, but not half as dramatically as this one. Not sure, this one from Canada might be the same bird, or related. Weird thing, it only seems to blink one eye :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version