ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > DonationCoder.com Newsletters

Newsletter for August 21st, 2011 - "What's New With You?!"

<< < (2/3) > >>

NinJA999:
Thanks for doing this!

I'm not sure if this is something mouser is supposed to do or not, but in the header (the rotating messages) it still says that the latest newsletter is June's "Summer Server".

mouser:
I'm not sure if this is something mouser is supposed to do or not, but in the header (the rotating messages) it still says that the latest newsletter is June's "Summer Server".
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads up -- fixed.

justice:
Didn't see the name of the author in the email, I had to click through here to find out it was you Stephen! Don't be shy! :) Nice job.

mouser:
Didn't see the name of the author in the email, I had to click through here to find out it was you Stephen!
--- End quote ---

oops, i didn't even think about that.. well i suppose it added unintented incentive to click to visit the web version to find out who was writing to you.. it seems  a new marketing strategy is born!!  :-\

Deozaan:
I could tell it was Stephen because I recognized his writing style. Maybe I need to stop using IRC so much. :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version