ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Bug? Arrow Endpoint Text very slow

<< < (3/5) > >>

mouser:
John,

I just managed to reproduce this.  It's definitely a bug, and it's definitely related to SC trying to anti-alias the text while you are editing it -- even when you tell it not to.  Seems that for some random reason sometimes high-quality anti-aliasing is being enabled during editing.

Working on a fix now.

johnfdeluca:
Awesome....glad you were able to replicate the issue.  Looking forward to a fix!

mouser:
Can you try this version:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/beta/ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe

Hopefully it will not only fix the slowdown bug but also speed up editing of the text from what it was before and improve the look of anti-aliased text (especially in memo boxes) when you use the default settings to anti-alias when not editing.

Let me know!

johnfdeluca:
Much faster with endpoint text tho still a minor lag for me (checked my settings to ensure they were right based on your previous feedback).  Vast improvement though, thanks!

mouser:
I see something else that could still be slowing it down.. Ill upload another beta soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version