ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Bug? Arrow Endpoint Text very slow

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
very odd.. it definitely shouldn't be so slow, so it's a bug somewhere.. but where.

i still suspect the antialiasing routines.  can you tell if antialiasing is disabled when you are typing text? the way to check is to compare the look when you are typing text for the arrow against what the screenshot looks like after you disable object editing mode (by clicking the button with the O and arrow).

johnfdeluca:
The text doesn't appear to undergo any difference visually wile typing vs. clicking o+arrow.

Attacments of objects and ini.

mouser:
ok first result is -- with my screenshto captor settings and your screenshot+object i can edit that arrow text very rapidly.

so..  now to figure out what is it about your settings or setup that makes it slow..

i will try your screenshot captor ini file now..

even with your screenshotcaptor.ini file the text edits very quickly.

i'm going to email you my current screenshotcaptor.exe file just so we can make sure there isnt something up with that.

Deozaan:
I just want to chime in and say that I've experienced this as well. But that was on my old slow computer so I thought it was a symptom of my PC being really bad.

I just got SC reinstalled on this new PC and haven't used the arrow text yet so I'm not sure if it will happen to me again.

lanux128:
i used to have this problem but mouser fixed it through one of the updates, can't remember which one. i suggest deleting/renaming the ini file and make sure to have the latest version. also the number of images in the screenshot folder might have an impact, though i'm not sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version