ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SoftMaker Office 2012 BETA testing

<< < (3/21) > >>

CWuestefeld:
I saw that email client mentioned, but I haven't been able to dig up any details. Have you spotted anything?

Curt:
This free beta works until October 31, 2011. By then, either the full SoftMaker Office 2012 or a new beta will be available. You can install this beta in parallel to any older SoftMaker Office.

Known problems in this beta:

SoftMaker eM Client is not yet included.

The Berlitz dictionaries are not yet included.

Help files and manuals are still from SoftMaker Office 2010.

http://www.softmaker.com/english/ofw12betareg_en.htm

You need a serial number to install this beta. Please enter your name and e-mail address to receive an e-mail message with your personal serial number.
--- End quote ---

But, hey, BasicMaker will be finally be available!  :up:
That has really taken some years!!

CWuestefeld:
But, hey, BasicMaker will be finally be available!  :up:
That has really taken some years!!
-Curt (October 13, 2011, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think BasicMaker has always been around (if you buy it from Softmaker rather than the Ashampoo package). You're probably thinking of the database product that's been in development for so long.

Curt:
-yes, at first I typed "DataMaker", but then I realized the name was BasicMaker, and confused the two.

40hz:
I saw that email client mentioned, but I haven't been able to dig up any details. Have you spotted anything?
-CWuestefeld (October 13, 2011, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Got the beta. So far so good. Seems to work as advertised. The mail client is not in there yet. They had a notice on the website about it being delayed and should be available shortly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version