ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Firefox fixes the version number problem

<< < (10/10)

Jesper Hertel:
Btw, On Second Thought Firefox Will Keep Its Version Numbers  :-\
-justice (August 26, 2011, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good choice! :Thmbsup:

Jesper Hertel:
I use smooth scroll and i dont have the issue
-justice (August 26, 2011, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
And since I installed Facebook Disconnect just a day ago, being inspired by Deozaan's list :P, it probably cannot be the extensions that do it. So I still have the belief that it is something Chrome does, but I have no proof of it and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere :).

Deozaan:
I installed Facebook Disconnect just a day ago-Jesper Hertel (August 26, 2011, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Be aware that Facebook Disconnect gets rid of the Facebook "Like" buttons on all websites except Facebook.com. I am personally glad of that feature, but it can cause confusion if you're on a site that says "Click the Like button to get your free content!" and the Like button is nowhere to be found. :Thmbsup:

Jesper Hertel:
Be aware that Facebook Disconnect gets rid of the Facebook "Like" buttons on all websites except Facebook.com
-Deozaan (August 27, 2011, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, I am aware of that and that is exactly what I want! :up: And I won't click "like" just to get free content anyway - I only do that if I really like something. ;)

f0dder:
I installed Facebook Disconnect just a day ago-Jesper Hertel (August 26, 2011, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Be aware that Facebook Disconnect gets rid of the Facebook "Like" buttons on all websites except Facebook.com. I am personally glad of that feature, but it can cause confusion if you're on a site that says "Click the Like button to get your free content!" and the Like button is nowhere to be found. :Thmbsup:-Deozaan (August 27, 2011, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Which is actually a good thing, since you're less likely to get hit by clickjacking that way :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version