ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > MEWLO Web Framework

OLD - Unfinished Web project: YUMPS

<< < (14/17) > >>

mouser:
DCISV is one of the additional experimental domains we set up on our the server -- it hosts the redmine project management system we use for projects (and make available for member projects);  it's on it's own virtual machine for security reasons.

db90h:
Ah, very good and necessary precaution. I didn't know if it was some new organizational splice of DonationCoder or what.

mouser:
Screenshot showing the new "Investigate IP" page, useful for getting more information about an IP of a misbehaving user, etc.:

The idea is to provide the site administrator with tools to drill down and understand problem users.

And here's the complementary "Investigate User" page -- but only showing investigation info about the IPs found to be used by the user (a lot more info needs to be added to this page):

From these two pages you can cross reference information, finding all users who use certain ips, or finding all ips used by certain users, and then digging into the logs for details if you need to.

jgpaiva:
YUMPS is looking good, mouser!
I was wondering if that last table ("users known to use this IP adress") shouldn't include information on if the user is banned (or the YUMPS equivalent).

mouser:
excellent idea.
adding additional info to that table that is specific to the site would also be useful (# of posts, etc.); i still ahve to figure out a nice plugin system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version