ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > MEWLO Web Framework

OLD - Unfinished Web project: YUMPS

<< < (4/17) > >>

db90h:
I have seen numerous F/OSS projects survive by charging for *custom* modifications to the base code. This will be in heavy demand, and is always a possibility. Of course, it is more work on top of what you've already done, but it will always be much easier for the original programmer to create add-ons and modifications than for any programmer who just became familiar with it. Just because sites have a programmer, don't take that to mean they wouldn't farm out work to someone else. Many 'programmers' do this for a living, not being great programmers themselves, or being busy, they hire people to do the real work.

db90h:
Well, what's the latest? ;). I ask because I'm about to design a new site and wanted to eval this option over my own code. No prob if nothing been done, I know how that is, and no expectations anyway, was just curious for aforementioned reason.

mouser:
no where near ready to deploy on a real website i'm afraid, but i'm still working on it!

db90h:
Ok, that's cool.. Another volunteer site btw, if you were wondering. I am all into good causes, trying to get people to care.

Josh:
I vote we rename this program from Yii User Management and Project System to one of the following

Yet Unother Mousered Programming School (He wants to use this for the 3rd programming school)

or

Yet Unother Mousered Program, Sigh.

For those of you who do not understand the "mousered" reference, please see here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version