ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Doc Report Ep. 1 - Interview with Nico Westerdale of Bits du Jour

<< < (2/2)

KynloStephen66515:
Ahhhh, finally I got around to listening to this! (Still not got around to #2 yet, been listening to 'Symphony of Science - the Quantum World!' on repeat half the night lol)

Nothing to really add to the conversation as such, will comment more after listening to #2 xD

Anyhow, It was a bloody good listen and I highly recommend it to my fellow DC members!

nosh:
Whoa! Totally missed this... heard most of the intv. right now but I'm really high and would like to do it justice. I'll definitely give it a second (sober) listen. Renegade, you're the resident celeb, I totally blame you for missing this when it was posted (not pimping your fame in the post title and making it seem like just another intv.  :D )

Great work, guys!  :Thmbsup: Looking fwd to more... and P.S. - Renegade, if you don't go on a tangent during one of these and start ranting about Apple I WILL BE DISAPPOINT!!  ;D

Edit: Just read Stephen's post... there's already a part 2?? Fuck, I'm drunk!

drapps:
Ahhhh, finally I got around to listening to this! (Still not got around to #2 yet, been listening to 'Symphony of Science - the Quantum World!' on repeat half the night lol)

Nothing to really add to the conversation as such, will comment more after listening to #2 xD

Anyhow, It was a bloody good listen and I highly recommend it to my fellow DC members!
-Stephen66515 (September 08, 2011, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is awesome! I hope you love episode #2... and all that follow after that! We'll appreciate *any* feedback and thanks for listening! :)

Whoa! Totally missed this... heard most of the intv. right now but I'm really high and would like to do it justice. I'll definitely give it a second (sober) listen. Renegade, you're the resident celeb, I totally blame you for missing this when it was posted (not pimping your fame in the post title and making it seem like just another intv.  :D )

Great work, guys!  :Thmbsup: Looking fwd to more... and P.S. - Renegade, if you don't go on a tangent during one of these and start ranting about Apple I WILL BE DISAPPOINT!!  ;D

-nosh (September 08, 2011, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

ROFL!!!! Thanks for listening! HAHA, we managed NOT to record Ryan's Apple rants. The show is SFW. But man... have we had some LIVELY off the record ones! Oh, and *ahem* maybe Ryan should "come clean" about a recent Appley event in his life (if he hasn't already). :P *DOC RUNS AWAY*

Btw, we have a "rant" segment called "Open Commentary" but we haven't done one for a show yet. I'm still not sure it can be pulled off in a SFW way!

Ryan posted a thread for episode #2 over here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=27814.0 btw.

Be well everyone and don't be scared to share the show! :)

mwb1100:
maybe Ryan should "come clean" about a recent Appley event in his life (if he hasn't already).
-drapps (September 08, 2011, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

He has - apparently he's getting a divorce as a result.

Renegade:
Whoa! Totally missed this... heard most of the intv. right now but I'm really high and would like to do it justice. I'll definitely give it a second (sober) listen. Renegade, you're the resident celeb, I totally blame you for missing this when it was posted (not pimping your fame in the post title and making it seem like just another intv.  :D )

Great work, guys!  :Thmbsup: Looking fwd to more... and P.S. - Renegade, if you don't go on a tangent during one of these and start ranting about Apple I WILL BE DISAPPOINT!!  ;D

-nosh (September 08, 2011, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bwahahahahaa~! ;D Glad to see that I'm not the only one that posts drunk every once in a while~! ;D

(Though you didn't make an ass of yourself, and I know that I have a few times. :P )

As for Apple rants... sigh... It's SFW, so all that would get edited out anyways. :(

We'll see though. I think that I can control my otherwise foul mouth. (Spills chicken blood into pan, throws bones, does funny dance, starts chanting, eyes roll back into head...) :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version