ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

What are these dll files used for?

<< < (3/3)

Huidong:
Thanks. Is your save folder on the same volume as the SC program?
Note that the folder re-creation does not occur in the moment of capturing, but rather immediately after SC is launched. But SC has no trouble writing files to the designated folder. It's not the problem of saving a capture to a folder, but rather, of initiating the capture at all when the target window has a higher privilege than SC.

db90h:
Yea, I checked a restart of SC.. I am not messing up my methodology.. hsa worked forever, initiating a capture, via hotkey, of an elevated window (only, not the whole screen). It works, simple as that. When SSC is executing within another process's space, its permissions may be different than in its native space, so it may fail to be able to write to a folder that requires elevated access. In other cases, the inverse may be true. You should never use that as a screenshot folder. It should be %APPDATA%\Screeenshotcaptor\Screenshots .. (I made that up as where it ought to be) .. or your own custom folder. For portable mode the default may behave wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version