ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Found Money

<< < (5/5)

Ath:
I gotta start walking the same streets you are walking (just 5 minutes ahead of you ofcourse :tellme:).
I never in my entire life (and I've been around for some decades) found this many coins and bills, that you found in a few months :o now I see why you needed this app

Shades:
The biggest bill I ever found was one of 25 guilders (the standard coin of the Netherlands at the time). Only found a few coins over my lifetime (till now).

Are Dutch people more careful with their money/wallet? Or do we pay a lot more electronically?

To me the application did not make too much sense either.

kyrathaba:
To me the application did not make too much sense either.
--- End quote ---

@Shades: the program can be used to keep track of U.S. money you truly find (a quarter on a bus, a dollar on the sidewalk, etc), or of money you save (read as "in your piggy-bank" [real or virtual]).  Under "Description" in the OP, there's a link to the Coding Snacks thread where this all started.  Really, the Short Description in the OP summarizes its function pretty succinctly.

I never in my entire life (and I've been around for some decades) found this many coins and bills, that you found in a few months ohmy now I see why you needed this app
--- End quote ---

@Ath: I found them when I robbed various stores' cash registers...

No, seriously, one of the dropdown options for location where money was found (which I added via the application's provision for just such additional locations) is your pocket/wallet:

I wish I was actually finding this kind of money daily, out on the street somewhere!  But, as you can see, I'm using the program more like a piggy-bank.

kyrathaba:
I'm moving the discussion thread for this app to this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version