ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Found Money

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ath:
Major Update v1.0.1.3 fixes a bug or two and ...
-kyrathaba (August 01, 2011, 09:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Major update.  Version 1.0.1.4 introduces full pie-charting for ...
-kyrathaba (August 03, 2011, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have a request for version numbering: Could 'Major updates', as mentioned above, actually be reflected in the version number? Going from 1.0.1.3 to 1.0.1.4 feels like a minor bugfix release, instead of adding new charting features as you have. I'd have gone at least from 1.0 to 1.1 for what you now call 1.0.1.4 :huh:

kyrathaba:
That's a reasonable, sensible request.  I'll try to oblige it in future.  Thanks, Ath!

KynloStephen66515:
Instead of localisation per-se why not allow users to edit a .txt file and add all their types of coins/notes(bills) in there.

If you did this, people could also start writing the currency files for you to ship with the final build, where they simply select the required currency from a list, and it grabs the info from the file itself!

kyrathaba:
That would work as well, Stephen.  I think I'll take these suggestions under serious consideration, but probably for a post-NANY2012 release.

KynloStephen66515:
That would work as well, Stephen.  I think I'll take these suggestions under serious consideration, but probably for a post-NANY2012 release.
-kyrathaba (August 06, 2011, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, no rush with it :)

I rarely find any money on the street anyway haha, last time I did, was about 7 years ago when I found £180 in a bundle, which was awesome cause I had only just enough money to get home that day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version