ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Bitdefender Total Security , IS or AV for only $9,95

<< < (2/4) > >>

Curt:
Does anyone have details on the "Online Backup" offered as part of BitDefender Total Security 2011?  
There's a FAQ that I *think* addresses this question:  http://www.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/article/750/How-to-activate-Online-Back-up.html
But it's a bloody video! -mwb1100 (July 27, 2011, 08:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

2GB  = $20 extra per year, = DEFAULT,
5GB  = $29.14,
10GB = $40.80,
15GB = $58.30 extra per year

This is really much too expensive, I think.

Instinctively I like Steven's suggestion better: Buy Bitdefender now, for $9.95, and maybe swift to Outpost Security Suite, for nothing! But this offer is restricted to N-America. You ("they") have two days from now to do so:

Not happy with your current Internet security suite?
Get a free Competitive Upgrade to Outpost Security Suite!

BETWEEN NOW AND AUGUST 31ST 2011, YOU CAN GET A FREE COMPETITIVE UPGRADE TO OUTPOST SECURITY SUITE PRO 7.5 PERFORMANCE EDITION IF YOU LIVE IN THE US OR CANADA AND USE A PAID INTERNET SECURITY SUITE FROM ONE OF THE VENDORS LISTED BELOW:

Avast    Avira    AVG    BullGuard    BitDefender    CA
    Eset    F-Secure    GData    Kaspersky    Lavasoft    McAfee
    Panda    PC Tools    Norton (Symantec)    Trend Micro    WebRoot    ZoneAlarm

For all participants Outpost Security Suite Pro will be provided free of charge for one or two years depending on the active competitive license. If the current license is valid for more than 3 months but less than 12 months, it will be Outpost Security Suite Pro one-year license, if more than 12 months are left, then participant will get Outpost Security Suite Pro two-year license. The Outpost license will be valid for up to 3 or 5 PCs for personal and/or family use, depending on the competing license.
--- End quote ---

Edited:
Thanks, tomos:
the test is showing BitDefender to be one of The Best suites! For $9.95?!!!  :up:

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

In my case I will probably install BitDefender on one puter, and Outpost on another (home/work) and then see if one is happier than the other after some time.

Afaik, both are real companies, with reasonable integrity, without some of the pitfalls that I have seen with, among others, Comodo, Avira and Kaspersky over the years.   And without being the big cumbersome guys.

Kewl .. I did the Total Security.  Does that include everything in the other two products ?

Thanks for the headsup ! 

Shalom,
Steven Avery

mwb1100:
By the way - the advertisement page says $9.95, but when you go to make a purchase it's actually $10.99.

Note enough to bother with tracking down someone to fix it. But irritating enough to whine about it here  :-\ ...

Jibz:
By the way - the advertisement page says $9.95, but when you go to make a purchase it's actually $10.99.

Note enough to bother with tracking down someone to fix it. But irritating enough to whine about it here  :-\ ...
-mwb1100 (July 29, 2011, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think that might be because it is an offer for Australian customers, and 9.95 AUD is roughly 11 USD.

mwb1100:
it is an offer for Australian customers
-Jibz (July 29, 2011, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see - I never noticed that.

I guess I need to talk to my congressman about forcing those Ockers to stop using our dollar sign, dangit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version