ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

AWOL

(1/3) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
Dear Friends,

Except for some brief participation in the fund drive,  I've been gone a long time.  I didn't even know that NANY 2012 has already started!  I missed DC and the folks that added so much to my Internet experience.  It is said you never really value something until you lose it.  While I always knew DC was valuable, I never knew how valuable until I came back.  I want to say "Thank you!" to Mouser and company for making DonationCoder such a nice place to be and come back to.  :)

One very special member I would like to thank is timns for his Auspex text-replacer app.  My typing ability has never been good and now misfires are much more common.  With Auspex I don't have to worry about my typing because I can get timns' program to fix them as I type!  :Thmbsup:

For my friends who want to know where I've been, I wrote an open letter.  Keep in mind this is only for my friends.  If you don't know who I am or don't care, don't waste your time reading it since you will be bored to tears.

It's good to be back,
CT

worstje:
I don't know your letter, but the fact you posted here like this made me feel like I ought to read it. And regardless of the contents, I am glad I did.

Welcome back. :Thmbsup:

tomos:

Hi CT!
welcome back :up:

Tom

Renegade:
Good to have you back. I've missed your input here.

I hope things take a turn for the better for you.

Shades:
It is indeed good to have you(r) back..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version