ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Yet Another Help-Me-Build-a-New-Computer Thread

<< < (9/9)

wraith808:
Our definition of handle (I see that you classified the sides as 'rails') differs.  Using the center seems counter-intuitive, as you have to turn your hand to a weird angle to even use it.-wraith808 (July 25, 2011, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
-4wd (July 25, 2011, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Our knuckle-dragging primate ancestors would dispute that* :D

Not a weird angle at all - the hold is the same most people use to climb a ladder.
[/quote]
You don't really carry a ladder- you climb it.*  A better comparison would be a briefcase, which has a handle that runs parallel to the body.

To each his own, I guess, but I use the side handles depending on which side I'm carrying it on, and I don't have the problems that you enumerate.
--- End quote ---

The profile of the side rails is the same as the handle so it wouldn't make any difference.
-4wd (July 25, 2011, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
I guess it does as I never noticed what you talk about.  Could it be because of the angle of carry or the space available?  I don't know, but it carries ok, and the load seems distributed well when I carry it.  Again I shrug. :)

*And when you do carry it, most people carry it by the sides, not the rungs... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version