ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Pdf converter 88% OFF

(1/3) > >>

Curt:
http://www.wondershare.com/newsletter/con-pro-win09/pdf_pro.html

Convert your PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, Text and HTML with OCR

edited: 263MB download

Dear Customer,

Thanks for using AnyBizSoft product. We are glad to inform you that Pro version of PDF Converter has just been released. The retail price is $79.95, now 88% off for you. It's exclusive for you! Hurry up to get it now!

Wondershare PDF Converter Pro can help you convert PDF to popular document formats with ease. With the leading OCR (Optical character recognition) technology, you can spend less time retyping by converting scanned PDF to searchable and editable office documents directly. It provides you a smarter way to deal with PDF documents!

Convert scanned PDF to editable documents:

- Enable you to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML and Text formats.
- Preserve all the text, tables, images, graphic, hyperlinks, layouts and formatting.
- Give you the flexibility to convert 200 files at one time or select particular page to convert, for example, 1, 3-5, 10.
- Convert encrypted PDF files which are protected from printing, editing, and copying.
- Extract text from scanned PDF with OCR, you can copy, search, edit text after conversion.

--- End quote ---

daddydave:
Jaw drops...highly regarded third party equivalent to Adobe Acrobat for $9.95.  Have you or anyone dealt with wondershare before, I haven't heard of them, but maybe that's just me.

Curt:
forgive me for saying so, but...   that would just be you!  :P

Wondershare is a trade company. I am not too sure they develop much themselves, but they offer a multitude of converters. AnyBizSoft is just one of their many co/sub-companies.

This offer is a "code 3" discount, meaning it does not give the right to upgrade with an otherwise normal discount.

daddydave:
forgive me for saying so, but...   that would just be you!  :P
-Curt (July 20, 2011, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I knew I was setting you up for that when I asked, lol :)

That's an amazing deal.

EDIT I think I had this mixed up with Nuance PDF Converter. Still looks like a good deal, but different feature set I think.

Curt:
Yeah, the $100 Nuance at $10 would make a jaw drop. However, a program from Wondershare is usually not a "highly regarded third party, equivalent to Adobe Acrobat" - not even a $80 converter for $10 - so you probably confused the names.

Don't over-interpret me; the program's quality is just fine. Plain and simple, but okay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version