ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

[CANCELED]: Dungeon AI

<< < (2/2)

steeladept:
Recently I have been wanting to play more D&D rather than just DMing all the time. Unfortunately nobody I know is willing to step up as a DM at the moment.   As such, I've decided to make my computer do so for me :P

Basically, DungeonAI is an application that can act as a GameMaster for D&D4E, complete with battlemap and condition/HP tracking. 

I'll probably code it in Java.  More details to come soon.

PS:  I don't actually have an internet connection right now, so I won't respond to this post for a couple days. :-[
-kamahl (July 19, 2011, 05:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow kamahl, it is scarey how close this project is to a long time (since 2006) project I have been trying to do.  I haven't offered it as a pledge because, well, I just don't know programming well enough.  I have been learning Java for quite some time off and on to develop my project, but learning on your own in your spare time is the long, hard way to do it.  Perhaps I can get with you and assist or something if you are interested in the help.

Seth.D:
I eagerly await the completion of this project! ;D

(Or at least some updates about the project)

kyrathaba:
kamahl, if you want to make any more changes/updates to the program before releasing it, let me know. It's a great app, and we want to get it screencasted as soon as possible. The way mouser and I know these apps are ready is when the authors change "Pledge" and/or "Early Beta" in the OP title to include the word Release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version