ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Annoying experience with non-pirated software

<< < (3/5) > >>

jgpaiva:
Just to give an update on this, after 2 work days steam finally answered saying the key was valid and unused. I copy-pasted it from the email I sent them, and it worked (I had copy and pasted it from steam to the email, the first time around ;) ). Bah.

On the other hand, the multiplayer game is awesome:D

fenixproductions:
3) Freezing on the first screen isn't normal - have you checked the files are not corrupted in some way? Again go to the game properties and check the file integrity.-Carol Haynes (July 17, 2011, 03:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
They are corrupted and I know it but how many times one person can re-check integrity or reinstall whole game? I have enough of it after more than 10 times for first and at least 3 for latest.

Carol Haynes:
File Integrity check should only redownload the corrupted files - it doesn't require a complete reinstall.

f0dder:
3) Freezing on the first screen isn't normal - have you checked the files are not corrupted in some way? Again go to the game properties and check the file integrity.-Carol Haynes (July 17, 2011, 03:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
They are corrupted and I know it but how many times one person can re-check integrity or reinstall whole game? I have enough of it after more than 10 times for first and at least 3 for latest.
-fenixproductions (July 29, 2011, 02:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
If your files go corrupt that often, aren't you worried about your HDD health? :-s

wreckedcarzz:
--- End quote ---
-fenixproductions (July 29, 2011, 02:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
If your files go corrupt that often, aren't you worried about your HDD health? :-s
-f0dder (July 31, 2011, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1, you should rarely have to verify file cache/integrity

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version